Mechanical Engineering Training
Two Days Training on How to Find Hidden Efficiency Potentials in your Equipment Energy Consumption
In this course, you will learn the technical energy audit on core mechanical equipment include motor, chiller, cooling tower, fans and blowers, pumps and air compressors. You will learn the systematic approach to account the energy efficiency of these equipments and understand the typical energy losses. More importantly, you will gain insight on how to improve the energy efficiency.
- Understand the typical energy losses of mechanical equipment in your facilities, including motors, chillers, cooling towers, fans and blowers, pumps and air compressors.
- How to account the energy efficiency of different mechanical equipment.
- Strategies and tips to improve the energy efficiency of mechanical equipment.
- Cooling Towers
- Fans and Blowers
- Air Compressors
- Reduce your energy costs
- Improve the energy efficiency of the mechanical equipment in your facilities
- Gain professional recognition
- Prepare your organisation for setting up energy management system
Who Should Attend:
- Energy manager
- Professionals from any discipline
- Facility/maintenance managers or engineers
- Industry personnel who wish to learn more on mechanical system
Energy Manager Certification
Become a Certified Energy Manager (CEM) today. Now available in Johor Bahru, Malaysia