Electrical Engineering Training
Five Days Energy Manager Training Course (EMTC)
Energy Manager Training Course has been designed to provide knowledge and skills to implement Sustainable Energy Management Systems to all Energy Managers and Certify them under the scheme.
- Introduce enterprises to a comprehensive sustainable energy management program.
- Equip energy managers with the knowledge and skills to establish and sustain the implementation of an energy management system for businesses, to increase energy efficiency and significantly reduce energy cost.
- Introduction to ASEAN Energy Management Scheme
- Energy Policies, Legislation, Standards and Incentives
- Introduction to Sustainable Energy Management
- Setting up a sustainable Energy Management System
- Methodology for Preparation Energy Management System
- Setting of Energy Target & Plan
- Integration of Energy Management System into Business practices.
- Managing Activities in Sustainable Energy Management
- Fundamental of Electrical System
- Introduction to Energy Audit
- For the trainees: Energy Manager Certification (CEM), granted by the ASEAN Center for Energy (ACE) upon successful completion of the training.
- For Businesses: Energy Management Gold Standard certification, issued by the ASEAN Center for Energy (ACE), when an enterprise submits an Implementation Plan indicating the energy efficiency improvement, prepared by a certified energy manager.
For the Energy manager trainees:
- Understand the context of energy use in Malaysia and the world as well as local laws and regulations, which help businesses to proactively prepare for the energy management and to comply with the law.
- Ability to establish and implement a sustainable energy management system in the enterprise, in compliance with the ISO 50001 standard, and in preparation for Energy Management Gold Standard certification.
- Improve professional standing with a certificate validated in 10 ASEAN countries.
- Provide employment opportunities through a network of ASEAN Energy Management Scheme in ten ASEAN countries.
- Establish energy management system to use energy in a systematical manner.
- Save energy costs, become economically competitive.
- Minimize energy losses, save money.
- Ease the application of other quality systems like ISO 50001 and TPM.
- Achieve Energy Management Gold Standard certification
- Improve the businesses image as a sustainable and efficient business.
- Increase the competitive position regionally and internationally, with a certification recognized in 10 ASEAN countries.
Value added benefits:
- Support other quality system such as ISO 14001, ISO 50001, Total Quality Management (TPM) etc
- Organization to demonstrate corporate and social responsibility (CSR)
- CPD hours from IEM (21 + hours)CPD from Suruhanjaya Tenaga
- A pre-requisite to be one of the certified trainers
- HRDF claimable under the SBL Scheme
- Entitled to an exemption of the Sustainable Energy Management Module offered under UTM MSc. Energy Management
- Age above 21 years old with proficient in English
- Holds a degree in Engineering, Science, Economic, etc
- At least 2 years experience in Managerial Role
Who Should Attend:
- Energy manager
- Professionals from any discipline
- Facility/maintenance managers or engineers
- Industry personnel who wish to learn more on electrical system
Energy Manager Certification
Become a Certified Energy Manager (CEM) today. Now available in Johor Bahru, Malaysia