Electrical Engineering Training
Two Days Training on Energy Audit on Electrical System
Technical energy audits are detailed evaluations of the actual performance of a facility’s energy using systematic approach and equipment, benchmark against the designed performance level or the industry.
- Understand the typical energy losses of mechanical equipment in your facilities, including motors, chillers, cooling towers, fans and blowers, pumps and air compressors.
- How to account the energy efficiency of different mechanical equipment.
- Strategies and tips to improve the energy efficiency of mechanical equipment.
- Cooling Towers
- Fans and Blowers
- Air Compressors
- Reduce your energy costs
- Improve the energy efficiency of the mechanical equipment in your facilities
- Gain professional recognition
- Prepare your organisation for setting up energy management system
Who Should Attend:
- Energy manager
- Professionals from any discipline
- Facility/maintenance managers or engineers
- Industry personnel who wish to learn more on electrical system
Energy Manager Certification
Become a Certified Energy Manager (CEM) today. Now available in Johor Bahru, Malaysia