Top Management Team
Professor Ir Dr Zainuddin Abd Manan
30 years experience in management, R & D and energy management projects.
CEng; CEM; REEM; Certified trainer for energy manager certification.
Director, Research and Development
Professor Ir. Dr. Sharifah Rafidah
14 years experience in management, R&D and energy related consultancies.
PEng; CEng; MIEM; MIChemE; CEM; REEM; Certified trainer for energy manager certification.
Director, Products and Services
Dr Lim Jeng Shiun
10 years experience in energy efficiency/energy management projects.
Recent Recognition To Our Team
- Top Malaysian Young Scientist 2015
- ASEAN Young Scientist and Technologist Award, Indonesia, 2014.
- Imperial College Chemical Engineering Distinguished Lecture, Sponsored by Chemical Engineering Department, Imperial College of London, 2014
- Rank 1st in 2013 Elsevier Scival Spotlight in the Distinguished Competency of Resources, Water and Cost Optimisation.
- Authorised by GreenTech Malaysia as the training centre for Energy Manager Training & Certification workshop under ASEAN Energy Management Scheme (AEMAS) for southern region of Malaysia Chemical Engineering Expert, The National Counsel of Professors, 2012- Now
- Certified Lead Trainer, for Malaysian Energy Managers Training Programme, GreenTech Malaysia and KETTHA, 2010-2014.
- Top Authors. Most downloaded Articles, Sept 2012 to Aug 2013. Computers and Chemical Engineering (In Elsevier, IF:2.091). Sun, K. N., Wan Alwi, S. R. and Manan, Z. A. (2013). Heat exchanger network cost optimization considering multiple utilities and different types of heat exchangers. Computers and Chemical Engineering. 49, 194-204.